How do I find my local rep?
You can find your local rep online:
- Go to the find local support finder on the Accord website, which is located under the Get support menu.
- Select the Local Accord Rep button
- Select your Employer from the drop-down box. For example, Halifax Branch
- Select your Workplace from the next drop-down box. You can do this by either scrolling through the list or by typing your workplace name in the field provided
- You’ll be presented with the local reps for your workplace, pool or area - the first point of contact should be your workplace rep (branch network) or site rep (large sites).
If you don’t currently have a rep for your workplace, or you can’t find your workplace, you should contact Accord HQ or your local Accord officer. Visit the ‘Contact’ page on the Accord website for more information: accord-myunion.org/contact
You can also download this information which includes handy screenshots.