There are many ways that we can support you, and it's easy to get in touch with us:
- For simple queries or if you haven't got much time, you can use the quick contact form at the bottom of any page on the website - or you can use the chat function on the right hand side of any page on the website to talk to someone straight away.
- Web chat is available Monday-Thursday 8:30-17:30 & Friday 08:30-17:00 . Outside of these hours, you can send messages to us through the web chat. We'll respond to your contact via email.
- For more general or urgent queries, we operate a helpline Monday-Thursday 8:30-17:30 & Friday 08:30-17:00. Outside of these hours, we operate a 24hr emergency helpline for issues that can't wait until the next working day. Call 0118 934 1808.
- Been invited to a meeting? Complete a representation request.
- If you need support at work, you can find your local Accord officer or local Accord rep on our website.
- Looking for one of our workplace union reps? Find your local rep through our rep search.
isle of man, IOM, LBG, lloyds, halifax, scotland, england, wales, covid-19, covid, corronavirus, disciplinary, gross, misconduct, grievance, hwa, local union representative,