How do I get support?
There are many ways that we can support you, and it's easy to get in touch with us:
- For simple queries or if you haven't got much time, you can use the quick contact form at the bottom of any page on the website - or you can use the chat function on the right hand side of any page on the website to talk to someone straight away.
- Web chat is available Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00. Outside of these hours, you can send messages to us through the web chat. We'll respond to your contact via email.
- For more general or urgent queries, we operate a helpline Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00. Outside of these hours, we operate a 24hr emergency helpline for issues that can't wait until the next working day. Call 0118 934 1808.
- Been invited to a meeting? Complete a representation request.
- If you need support at work, you can find your local Accord officer on our website.
- Looking for one of our workplace union reps? Get in touch with us an we'll let you know who your local rep is.
isle of man, IOM, LBG, lloyds, halifax, scotland, england, wales, covid-19, covid, corronavirus, disciplinary, gross, misconduct, grievance, hwa, local union representative,