If you’re told you’re at risk of redundancy, do you know where to go to find out your rights, check what notice and pay you’re entitled to and what you can do if you want to appeal the decision? We’ve negotiated some of the best job security terms in the industry and we’re experienced in supporting members at such a critical time.
We've created an interactive guide, which will provide you with guidance on:
- what redundancy is and what consultation looks like
- the law - how you should be treated and what fair selection processes look like
- specific rights including the support you should expect if you're pregnant or on maternity leave
- what the union can do to support you, including helping find bumping opportunities
- additional support and services which may help you
Play our interactive eBite or review the available support.
Keywords: Pregnancy, pregnant, adoption, maternity, shared parental