We know how important it is to get payments right and how inconvenient it can be dealing with overcharges. That's why we aim to get things right first time.
Think you've been charged too much?
- Take a look at our current subscription rates.
- You can check the details we have recorded for you by logging onto your online profile.
- Do you have tickets in our subscription draw? Each ticket costs £1 and is added to your payment to us.
- Have we notified you of a change to your payment? We will let you know any time your payment is due to change.
- We have a small number of members paying by payroll deduction rather than direct debit. We have no control over how your employer applies the deduction and we're reliant on them to fix payment errors. We advise all members to switch to direct debit for peace of mind. Get in touch with us if this applies to you.
Still think something is wrong?
If you've checked the above and you’re still seeing a charge from us that you don't think is right, get in touch with our membership team through online chat (available Monday-Thursday 8:30-17:30 & Friday 08:30-17:00), by email to [email protected] or calling us on 0118 934 1808.
We’ll quickly refund any genuine payment errors made our end but we don't offer retrospective refunds if there's been a change to your employment which alters your subscription rate and you’ve failed to notify us – for example, if you’ve left your employment or changed the number of hours you work.
refund, over charge, over-charge