When do you take payments?
We use direct debit as our payment method which means you know when and how much we will be taking from your bank account every month. It also means that all our payments are covered by the direct debit guarantee. Here are a couple of things you need to know:
- We take our payment on the 21st of every month.
- We will continue to follow the direct debit instruction until your inform us otherwise. We need 30 days written notice to cancel your direct debit.
- Your monthly direct debit comprises of your monthly subscription rate, and any subscription draw lottery tickets you may have agreed to purchase.
- We'll quickly refund any genuine payment errors made on our end when collecting your direct debit, but we don't offer retrospective refunds if there's been a change to your employment which you should have notified us about.
- A small number of members continue to pay by payroll deduction rather than direct debit. We have no control over how your employer applies the deduction and we're reliant on them to fix payment errors. We advise all members to switch to direct debit for peace of mind. Get in touch with us if this applies to you.
If you think you've been overcharged, check out our guidance before you give us a call.